Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medical Research (JC&EMR) is a peer-reviewed journal publishing original articles that deals with different fields of modern experimental and clinical medicine.
The scope of the journal is to serve as a broad platform for exchanging ideas and experience, establish cooperation among prominent researchers working on the clinical and experimental medical issues from the different regions of Ukraine as well as the world.
The editorial board always gains new experience and popularizes scientific achievements of the authors.
Publishing House: Sumy State University
2 Rymskogo-Korsakova St.
ISSN: 2309-2394 (print)
Certificate of State Registration of the Print Media: КВ № 19908-9708 ПР dd 04.03.2013
Benefits for authors:
• The journal is in the list of the scientific issues of Ukraine (the resolution № 1-05/3 dd 08.07.2009);
• no page charges;
• possibility of the paper submission in English, Ukrainian, or Russian;
• rapid publication (median receipt-to-publication time of papers is not more than three months);
• issue period is not more than three months electronic submission of papers via easy-to-use Web-interface;
• presentable appearance of the print and on-line versions of articles;
• provision of a quick and easy reference linking;
• good service and attention to all authors;
• electronic reviewing and possibility of communication between the authors and anonymous referees via easy-to-use Web-interface (under construction).
Open Archive Initiative. Since the Editorial Team of the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medical Research support the open access initiative, the dissemination of the published results is one of main aims. To this end the metadata of all articles are transferred to electronic libraries catalogs and harvesters, including resources, which support the OAI-MPH protocol. The number of such resources are permanently grown. Journal is opened for collaboration with any other resources.