The editors of the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medical Research appreciate the authors and their time. Therefore the manuscript submission is utterly simple, and the number of accompanying documents is minimal. To publish Your article in our Journal you need to satisfy the following requirement:
1. Prepare the manuscript in accordance with the general framework of the scientific articles, general rules for writing and with the research profile of our Journal.
2. Send the manuscript to the editors via e-mail.
3. Send the author's agreement (it can be a printed version or a scan copy).
4. Complete the peer-reviewing procedure and receive the positive referees' reports as well as the technical expert report.
5. Receive the checked manuscript from the editors and inform the editors about your correcting.
6. Send the corrected manuscript to the editors via e-mail.
Schedule of numbers:
· №1 - March;
· №2 - June;
· №3 - September;
· №4 - December.
Materials for publication can be sent :