Our magazine changed its name to"Eastern Ukrainian Medical Journal".
Welcome to the official web page of the Journal "Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medical Research". Once Hippocrates said: "Doctor – is a philosopher, because there is slight difference between wisdom and medicine". Thus, we should spread our wisdom and knowledge and our research results among scientists from all over the world. Due to these, we have founded it.
"The Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medical Research" (JC&EMR) is a peer-reviewed journal publishing original articles that deals with different fields of modern experimental and clinical medicine.
The scope of the journal is to serve as a broad platform for exchanging ideas and experience, establish cooperation among prominent researchers working on the clinical and experimental medical issues from the different regions of Ukraine as well as the world. This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative definition of open access . Besides, the editorial board follows the policy and principles accepted by the following international organizations, like: Committee on Publication Ethics , World Association of Medical Editors and International Committee of Medical Journal Editors.
We are pleased to announce that "The Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medical Research" is indexing and listing by:
• Russian Science Citation Index (Russian Federation);
• Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory (authorizedaccess; United States of America);
• Directory of Open Access Journals (Sweden);
• Open J-Gate (authorizedaccess;India);
• Index Copernicus (Poland);
• VINITI (Russian Federation);
• Research Bible (Japan);
• Directory of Research Journals Indexing (India);
• Medical Journals Links (United States of America);
• BASE (Germany)
• Open Academic Journals Index (Russian Federation);
Besides, you can find information about the journal in the catalogues of the following libraries:
• V.I. Vernadskyi National Library of Ukraine (Ukraine);
• Electronic Journals Library (Germany);
• Stony Brook University Libraries (United States of America);
• The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (University Libraries; (United States of America),
• University of Illinois at Chicago Library (United States of America);
• University of Washington Libraries (United States of America);
• Earl Gregg Swem Library (United States of America);
The editorial board pays significant attention to be included into the other databases, such as: SCOPUS, PubMed, BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine), Google Scholar, Chemical Abstracts Service, Academic Journals Database etc.
We highly appreciate that you have chosen our journal. We wish you success and prosperity in your further research work.
The Editorial Board